We are continuing to do everything we can to keep our customers and colleagues safe. We please ask that you:-
- Continue to keep a safe distance between yourself and others and turn away from colleagues and customers if necessary.
- Our slogan ‘You step forward we step back, we step forward you step back’ is being adhered to in all stores so please don’t be offended when our colleagues turn away from you when restocking our shelves.
- Please use contactless card payments wherever possible.
- Hand Sanitiser is situated at all of our till points for our colleagues, and all colleagues will be issued with their own personal sanitiser and face guard to wear.
- We will be installing plastic screens across our tills and self scans to protect both our colleagues and customers.
- We will only allow a certain amount of customers in the store at one time, and if this is reached we will be shutting the store and observing a one in one out policy.
- We are not enforcing our colleagues to wear gloves as it is proven that the most hygienic, best practice is to wash and sanitise hands regularly instead. However we do have a good supply of them in all of our stores if any colleague or customer wishes to wear them.
Stay safe and together we will get through these challenging times